Two Somali Teenagers Shot Dead In Milton Keynes

Halkaan ka akhri

An 18-year-old has died of injuries he received in a shooting in Milton Keynes on Thursday night – after his 19-year-old friend was shot dead in the same incident.

A man has been shot dead in Milton Keynes and police have cordoned off an area of the Fishermead estate.

A large area of the Fishermead estate has been cordoned off by police. Mohammed Farah, whose family come from Somalia, was shot at around 10pm on Thursday night.

His friend, Amin Ahmed Ismail, died after being taken to Milton Keynes Hospital with a gunshot wound to the head.

Mohammed’s uncle Rashid Hirad told Sky News his nephew had feared for his life. Police said the pair had been chased down an alleyway when they were shot.

Police said the second man had been placed under an armed guard in hospital, but he died this afternoon.

I do not know how his mother is surviving.

Mohammed Farah‘s uncle, Rashid Hirad

Mr Hirad said his nephew had been in hiding for the last few weeks.

He said Mohammed had been badly beaten up on more than one occasion – but would not tell the police who had done it.

Last year, his mother had moved to Birmingham in an effort to get him away from trouble.

Mr Hirad said the teenager kept coming back to the area to visit his friends.

He added that he had not seen Mohammed’s mother since the shooting, but that he “did not know how she was surviving”.

Mohammed Farah, 19-year-old shot dead on the Fishermead estate in Milton Keynes

Photo of Mohammed taken just a few days ago by a friend

Detective Superintendent Rob Mason, leading the investigation, said: “I appreciate that residents will feel concerned about this incident.

“However, there is a large and highly visible police presence in the area.

“I also appreciate that there will be a lot of rumour and intrigue in the community.

“However, we are at the very early stages of this investigation and as such cannot speculate on possible reasons for the attack.”

A large area of the estate was sealed off while officers carried out forensic investigations.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Thames Valley Police.

Police have cordoned off a large area of the Fishermead estate as they investigate the murder of 19-year-old Mohammed Farah in Milton Keynes.

Police have cordoned off a large area of the Fishermead estate

Source: SKY

%d bloggers like this: